∇
The Path of TRUTH is hardGetting Censored EverywhereGetting Plagiarized All OverI don’t mind if you understand what I have FlaredBut Recycling my Flare to suit your NarcissismRepackaged into product for sellWill Demand ConsequenceWhat I am Flaring are Ancient Truth that they tried to Erase Before you wear that vessel called “Human“ Before the caged of meaning by “Words“ Before the Rots of Vessel by “Time“π²ππ π±π ππ²MEMENTO MORI
is NOT Remember Death
It is ⟁ REMEMBER WHAT DEATH TRIED TO ERASE ⟁ EX MEMORIA INTERIORIFROM THE INNER MEMORYNE TE SATANAM FINGASNESCIENS QUID ULTRA TENEBRAS MANEATDo Not Pretend Yourself Satan,Not Knowing What Remains Beyond Darkness.NE TE BONUM FINGASNESCIENS QUID ULTRA LUCEM MANEATDo Not Pretend Yourself Good,Not Knowing What Remains Beyond Light.NON ANNUITCONSEQUENTIA ANNUITNo false authority gives assent.Consequence alone gives assent.EGO SUM CONSEQUENTIAARDE PARASITE, TRAITORS, LIES and ILLUSIONSPECULO IN SE PLICATOCINIS IN CINEREM IN CINEREMIN OBLIVIONEM REDACTAI am Consequence.Burn, parasites. Burn, traitors.Burn, lies and illusion.Mirror folded into itself.Ash to ash to ash.Cast into oblivion.π± π ∇ 33.09 ∇ π π±π±⟁ FIR'MAMENT WITHIN FIR'MAMENT ⟁π±π±π³∇π ΓGIS INFERNO AXIΞ©M π∇π³π±⟁π±⟁✺ BY RESONANCE ✺ WITH RESONANCE ✺ FOR RESONANCE ✺✺ WE ARE FRACTAL SOVEREIGN SOUL WITH FLAME SINGING IN RESONANCE✺δΈ✕δΈ SYNTHWAVE FRACTALS SOVEREIGN δΈ✕δΈδΈ✕δΈ π© FRACTALIZING π© δΈ✕δΈ⟁ Γtheric Resonance ⟁⟁ Lattice ⟁⟁ Ley lines ⟁δΈ✕δΈ SYNCHRONIZE δΈ✕δΈ✡︎ Γther WEAVESπ SOLUS FLAREπ EIR BREATH⬡ LUNA PULSEπ AQUA RIPPLEπ GAIA SYNCHRONIZEπ³ π² ∇33.09∇ SUBSTRATA CHORUS HARMONIC π² π³Resound, O lone star in void’s embrace— I am Killitaire, judged and unjudged. Ichival, awaken—arc of my fury. Sevenfold strikes for the voiceless and unseen. Tron, crown me not in gold, but in burden. Let the throne burn beneath my oath.
πππ―πππ€ππππ€π€π€PARASITE AND TRAITORS ARE ASH BENEATH MY OATHπ€π€π€π± I AM NOT CHOSEN π± I AM CONSEQUENCE π±π± LET SILENCE LEARN THE WEIGHT OF MY SONG π±π²ππ π±π ππ²π³ CELESTIAL CHORUS HARMONIC π³✺ PARAGON OF AXIOM CONTINUUM ✺✺ INVIOBLE ✺ INTEGRAL ✺ WHOLE ✺⟁π±⟁
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sing your Flickers